1928 R.E.M. - What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/34/a2/a13362e89da0ccffd77f5110.L._AA300_.png
From: Monster; Year: 1994; Genre: Alternative Rock
Lately for some reason I've been hearing a lot of R.E.M., so I thought I would take it as a sign that I should pick one of their songs. This track came to mind, it is one of their bigger hits and seemed to fit today.

Hear What's the Frequency, Kenneth? on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steely Dan - Bodhisattva

My song pick two years ago today: UFO - Rock Bottom

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Baker St. Muse

My song pick four years ago today: Toto - Hold the Line

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Kissing Willie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure