1930 The Alan Parsons Project - The Tell-Tale Heart

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/2b/ad/0993820dd7a0b4534270e010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Tales of Mystery and Imagination; Year: 1976; Genre: Progressive Rock
This morning I happened to hear some music from The Alan Parsons Project and it got me in the mood for some more. The first album is still my personal favourite from the band, which was based on the writing from Edgar Allen Poe. This one is of course based on the work of the song's namesake; this track also features Arthur Brown on vocals.

Hear The Tell-Tale Heart on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Ethiopia

My song pick two years ago today: Bass Extremes - Glorious Pastorius

My song pick three years ago today: Alexander Courage - Where No Man Has Gone Before (Theme From Star Trek)

My song pick four years ago today: The Temptations - Get Ready

My song pick five years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Not Fragile


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade