1923 Joachim Witt - Goldener Reiter

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61jGAEfkEQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Silberblick; Year: 1980; Genre: Neue Deutsche Welle/New Wave
I felt like listening to some of Joachim Witt's music today to pass the time. This is one of his earlier hits from his German New Wave period of his career and another one I've been meaning to pick for a while now.

Watch a video clip for Goldener Reiter on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Savatage - Memory

My song pick two years ago today: Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon

My song pick three years ago today: S Sgt Barry Sadler - Ballad of the Green Berets

My song pick four years ago today: Pink Floyd - On the Turning Away

My song pick five years ago today: ABBA - Soldiers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure