2118 Steely Dan - Kid Charlemagne

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/The_Royal_Scam_album_cover.jpg
From: The Royal Scam; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock/Jazz Fusion
I'm having quite a busy day, so I am making a brief pick. I have been meaning to pick another one from Steely Dan for a bit now, so now's as a good time as ever. I've always liked this track, and I thought it would make an excellent pick.

Hear Kid Charlemagne on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steppenwolf - Monster/Suicide/America

My song pick two years ago today: Max Roach - Valse Hot

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - Amaranth

My song pick four years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Alabama Getway

My song pick five years ago today: Bob Seger - Night Moves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade