2205 The Police - Walking on the Moon

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XcgmgcNxL._SY300_.jpg
From: Reggatta de Blanc; Year: 1979; Genre: New Wave/Reggae
I heard this song on the radio today; as soon as I heard it I knew I had my pick. In my opinion this is one of the more interesting tracks from Sting and The Police; a very nice fusion of rock and reggae.

Hear Walking on the Moon on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop

My song pick two years ago today: Émile Waldteufel - Op. 232 - Rococo-Polka

My song pick three years ago today: Sky - Sarabande

My song pick four years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - On The Hunt

My song pick five years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Better Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade