2191 Kansas - Portrait (He Knew)

From: Point of Know Return; Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock
I have been thinking about picking one from Kansas for a while now; I don't believe that I have picked one of their for quite a while now, so now would be a good time.
Anyway, this is one among many great tracks off of their epic Point of Know Return album. This one in particular has great combination of excellent music and lyrics. From what I understand Portrait was written about Albert Einstein.

Hear Portrait (He Knew) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nightwish - Passion and the Opera

My song pick two years ago today: Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Let It Ride

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - Flash

My song pick five years ago today: Joe Cocker - When The Night Comes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)