2216 Santana - La Fuente del Ritmo

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9e/Caravanserai.jpg
From: Caravanserai; Year: 1972; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Latin Rock
After hearing a bit of Santana yesterday on the radio it got me in the mood to listen to some more; since apparently I haven't picked one from the band in quite some time I thought I would add one to the blog today. Of course I'm picking another one from Caravanserai; it is and will always be my favourite album from Santana.
This was the first song I ever tried to learn how to play a mambo; all I can say is, it was a deceptively difficult concept to get down, but very rewarding in the end.

Hear La Fuente del Ritmo on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King

My song pick two years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Yours Truly, 2095

My song pick three years ago today: Stahlhammer - Herz Aus Stahl

My song pick four years ago today: America - Sister Golden Hair

My song pick five years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off