2203 The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Third Stone From the Sun

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/21/8d/5cd81363ada0ed497449d010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Are You Experienced; Year: 1967; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Psychedelic Rock
This is a rather interesting piece of music that if I haven't, I really should've already picked. It's an extremely experimental song in many ways; fusing all sorts of music and ideas together. Really, because of this it can fit into many and no categories at the same time, but whatever the case it's an incredible track all the same.

Hear Third Stone From the Sun on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots

My song pick two years ago today: Tesla - Forever More

My song pick three years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Moby Dick

My song pick four years ago today: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Three Little Birds

My song pick five years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Bad Moon Rising


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn