2210 A-ha - Take On Me

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QSCyhb5ML._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Hunting High and Low; Year: 1985; Genre: New Wave
Here's another song that I thought I had already picked at some time in the last six years of doing this blog, but I guess I didn't.
Anyway, this is one of those memorable hits from the 1980s; it is known quite well for that high note at the end of the chorus.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Return to Forever - Excerpt from the First Movement of Heavy Metal

My song pick two years ago today: Homer & Jethro - The Billboard Song

My song pick three years ago today: Thursday - I1100

My song pick four years ago today: Wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five

My song pick five years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn