2197 John Denver - Carolina In My Mind

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EQmyTlBYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Take Me to Tomorrow; Year: 1970; Genre: Folk Rock
It's kind of a busy day, so I'm making somewhat of an abbreviated pick.
This is a great cover by Mr. Denver of the James Taylor classic; I love the overall rock sound and feel he infused into the song, which made it quite distinct.

Hear Carolina In My Mind on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Asia - Time Again

My song pick two years ago today: U2 - The Unforgettable Fire

My song pick three years ago today: Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

My song pick four years ago today: Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now

My song pick five years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Gimme Your Money Please


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade