2207 The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/9b/b7/86e5a2c008a0b56a17a2c010.L._SY300_.jpg
From: Let It Bleed; Year: 1969; Genre: Hard Rock
I felt like listening to some 'Stones on this "humpday," and I figured it would also be an excellent time to pick one as well; this is one of the main hits from Let It Bleed.

Hear Monkey Man on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Boston - Peace of Mind

My song pick two years ago today: Weezer - Buddy Holly

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Ich Will

My song pick four years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Mad Hatter

My song pick five years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - Op. 27, No.2 - Moonlight Sonata


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade