2196 The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XnG9gEWkL._SY300_.jpg
From: Inside In/Inside Out; Year: 2006; Genre: Indie Pop
I had this song on my mind today, and as usual I thought I would make it my pick.
Even though it's a pop track it's actually a very good song; it's very reminiscent of the music from the British Invasion.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hector Berlioz - Op. 14 - Symphonie Fantastique: Épisode de la vie d'un Artiste... en cinq parties

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dun Ringill

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - Fly By Night

My song pick four years ago today: The Supremes - I Hear a Symphony

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Mutter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure