2206 Van Halen - Dance the Night Away

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41hfCXS4EDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Van Halen II; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock
I happened to hear this one on the radio the other day; ever since then I kind of had it in mind to pick it. I thought some classic Van Halen would make a wonderful pick for today.

Hear Dance the Night Away on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - The Whistler

My song pick two years ago today: Maurice Ravel - M.19 - Pavane for a Dead Princess

My song pick three years ago today: Black Label Society - Stillborn

My song pick four years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - I Never Dreamed

My song pick five years ago today: Duran Duran - New Moon On Monday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure