2202 Hawkwind - Orgone Accumulator

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61yyGvhk2xL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Space Ritual; Year: 1973; Genre: Space Rock
After listening to a bunch of their music yesterday I thought I would pick something from Hawkwind; there is something about their music that always seems to put a smile on my face.
This is a rather bluesy piece of psychedelic space rock is written about an actual device that supposedly gathers the hypothetical universal 'life force' Orgone; uh huh....

Hear Orgone Accumulator on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Robert Schumann - Op. 17 - Fantasie in C

My song pick two years ago today: Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

My song pick three years ago today: Eddie Lang - Eddie's Twister

My song pick four years ago today: The Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon

My song pick five years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn