2193 Dream Theater - Learning to Live

From: Images and Words; Year: 1994; Genre: Progressive Metal
Images and Words is one of, if not my favourite, Dream Theater album; there is just so much great music to be had throughout the disc. This, the closing track, which comes from the pen of bassist John Myung, is one of many excellent songs to be heard; an incredible 11+ minutes of great music that is.

Hear Learning to Live on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Franz Schubert - D 911, Op. 89 - Die Winterreise

My song pick two years ago today: Bon Jovi - Runaway

My song pick three years ago today: Missing Link - Spoiled Love

My song pick four years ago today: Grace Slick - Angel of the Night

My song pick five years ago today: Don Williams - Yellow Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn