2208 The Grass Roots - Sooner or Later

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31-GWRcJDFL.jpg
From: Their 16 Greatest Hits; Year: 1971; Genre: Pop/Rock
For no apparent reason I had a bunch of The Grass Roots' music running through my mind. Of course, as I normally do, I took it as a sign I should pick one of their songs.
This is one of their hits that for the longest time I did not realize that it was from the band; it's a more pop oriented and catchy tune.

Hear Sooner or Later on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Felix Mendelssohn - Op. 56 - Symphony No. 3 (Scottish)

My song pick two years ago today: Deep Purple - Pictures of Home

My song pick three years ago today: Heart - If Looks Could Kill

My song pick four years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

My song pick five years ago today: The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn