2284 Gerry Rafferty - Days Gone Down (Still Got The Light In Your Eyes)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61qFj7jrnXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Night Owl; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock
For some I just felt like picking something from Gerry Rafferty this morning. This one takes a bit to get going, but after it does the song shines up quite nicely.

Watch a music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tommy James - Mirage

My song pick two years ago today: The Rolling Stones - In Another Land

My song pick three years ago today: Iron Maiden - Satellite 15... The Final Frontier

My song pick four years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Hold on Tight / Epilogue

My song pick five years ago today: C.W. McCall - Wolf Creek Pass

My song pick six years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I'm Driving My Life Away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade