1543 The Rolling Stones - In Another Land

1543 The Rolling Stones - In Another Land
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61OR%2Bch%2BnrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Their Satanic Majesties Request, Year: 1967
Genre: Psychedelic Rock

Over the last couple of days I've either had a 'Stones song running through my mind or I've been hearing them on the radio and television, so I thought it was a sign that I should pick one of their songs.
Their Satanic Majesties Request is one of my favourite 'Stones albums; this is one of my favourite tracks off of it as well. It's a nice piece of '60s Psychedelic Rock that was written by bassist Bill Wyman.




My song pick a year ago today: Iron Maiden - Satellite 15... The Final Frontier

My song pick two years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Hold on Tight / Epilogue

My song pick three years ago today: C.W. McCall - Wolf Creek Pass

My song pick four years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I'm Driving My Life Away

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade