2302 Rammstein - Rosenrot

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51z4LQr14hL._SY300_.jpg
From: Rosenrot; Year: 2005; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte/Industrial Metal
I've been wanting to pick another track from Rammstein for a while now and today I'm finally getting around to it.
I was surprised to not see this one in my already picked section, since I've pick so many song from Rammstein already with this being one that I like a bit. I've heard people describe Rosenrot, (both the song and the album), as an unremarkable song on their most mediocre album, but I've always liked it.
From what I understand this song itself was inspired by The Poem Heidenröslen by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and the Brothers Grimm fairytale Snow White and Rose Red.
This song's music video is also one of the ones to portray Till Lindemann's character being kill, which is somewhat of a theme that happened in more than a couple of their videos; all of the times he was killed was later played on in their Haifisch music video.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Count Basie - One O'Clock Jump

My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish - Storytime

My song pick three years ago today: Kay Kyser and His Orchestra - Praise The Lord and Pass the Ammunition

My song pick four years ago today: Nightwish feat. Tapio Wilska - The Devil & the Deep Dark Ocean

My song pick five years ago today: Mason Proffit - Two Hangmen

My song pick six years ago today: Frank Zappa - Don't Eat The Yellow Snow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn