1563 Nightwish - Storytime

1563 Nightwish - Storytime
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Nightwish_imaginaerum_cover.jpg
From: Imaginaerum, Year: 2011
Genre: Symphonic Metal

A couple of years ago I was pretty heavy into Nightwish, but it seems as if that over the last little bit I've been listening to them less. I still love their music and all, but think I just burnt myself out a bit listening to them.
Anyway, I discovered that their new album, Imaginaerum, is about to be released on the 30th of this month; this song is the first single to be released from it. It seems as if Tuomas Holopainen went all out with this one, it's a concept album; supposedly there is a film being made of the album's namesake that is based on its story.
It's nice to have some new material to listen to; can't wait to hear the rest of the songs.

Watch the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Kay Kyser and His Orchestra - Praise The Lord and Pass the Ammunition

My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish feat. Tapio Wilska - The Devil & the Deep Dark Ocean

My song pick three years ago today: Mason Proffit - Two Hangmen

My song pick four years ago today: Frank Zappa - Don't Eat The Yellow Snow

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade