2306 "Weird Al" Yankovic - Weasel Stomping Day

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61YVFvuCiSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Straight Outta Lynwood; Year: 2006; Genre: Comedy
I felt like listening to some "Weird Al" on this Thanksgiving Holiday. I thought I would also give a nod to "Weird Al's" loony made up holiday where you crush weasels. While it's kind of a disturbing track on so many levels his delivery of it always brings a smile to my face.

See the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Take a Pebble

My song pick two years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus

My song pick three years ago today: Supertramp - Just a Normal Day

My song pick four years ago today: Northern Kings - Hello

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Fallen On Hard Times

My song pick six years ago today: Mr. Big - Wild World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn