2389 Blue Cheer - Parchment Farm

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5115Ir-WCuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Vincebus Eruptum; Year: 1968; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I had my pick down to two bands today; I ended up going with Blue Cheer because I had only picked one of their songs prior; perhaps tomorrow I'll pick one from the other band.
Anyway, this is an early metal cover of a song originally from master jazz/bluesman extraordinaire Mose Allison, which has actually been cover by many other bands as well.

Hear Parchment Farm on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Yes - Gates of Delirium

My song pick two years ago today: Dire Straits - Money for Nothing

My song pick three years ago today: ABBA - S.O.S.

My song pick four years ago today: Bobby Bare - The Winner

My song pick five years ago today: Pearl Jam - Even Flow

My song pick six years ago today: Bon Jovi - It's My Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade