2389 Blue Cheer - Parchment Farm

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5115Ir-WCuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Vincebus Eruptum; Year: 1968; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I had my pick down to two bands today; I ended up going with Blue Cheer because I had only picked one of their songs prior; perhaps tomorrow I'll pick one from the other band.
Anyway, this is an early metal cover of a song originally from master jazz/bluesman extraordinaire Mose Allison, which has actually been cover by many other bands as well.

Hear Parchment Farm on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Yes - Gates of Delirium

My song pick two years ago today: Dire Straits - Money for Nothing

My song pick three years ago today: ABBA - S.O.S.

My song pick four years ago today: Bobby Bare - The Winner

My song pick five years ago today: Pearl Jam - Even Flow

My song pick six years ago today: Bon Jovi - It's My Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off