2398 Marillion - Chelsea Monday

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61HDQSBl%2BEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Script for a Jester's Tear; Year: 1983; Genre: Progressive Rock
Yesterday was yet another mondo busy one, and, like I've done recently I'm picking another from one I heard on the road.
This is one of my favourites from this album and is also one of my favourites from the band as well. All of the music and Fish's vocals are incredible in this one; just an amazing song all around.

Hear Chelsea Monday on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Boston - Feelin' Satisfied

My song pick two years ago today: Cybotron - Arrakis

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Entre Nous

My song pick four years ago today: Black Sabbath - War Pigs

My song pick five years ago today: Pink Floyd - One Of These Days

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rare and Precious Chain


Comments

Post a Comment

Comment on this post:

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello