2394 Dream Theater - Pull Me Under

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Vx%2BT33PcL._SY300_.jpg
From: Images and Words; Year: 1992; Genre: Progressive Metal
I had a song from Dream Theater earworming me today, (yeah, that's quite a feat for a progressive metal song to earworm you), but unfortunately I had already chosen it. So... wot's keeping me from picking another one of the songs from their early period?
It's a pretty cool song in many ways, but I really like Queesrÿcheish quality and/or time period of sound that permeates this piece.

Hear the full album version of Pull Me Under on YouTube.
Watch the music video clip to Pull Me Under on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Another One Rides the Bus

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - The Knife

My song pick three years ago today: Spaghetti Western Orchestra - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

My song pick four years ago today: Jerry Reed - Wabash Cannonball

My song pick five years ago today: Ray Stevens - Gitarzan

My song pick six years ago today: REO Speedwagon - Back on the Road Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

Song Picks By Genre: