2400 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 24 - Ein Ungerärbt Gemüte

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Johann_Sebastian_Bach.jpg
From: BWV. 24; Year: 1723; Genre: Baroque Period/classical
Another "odometer rollover pick" today; it neat to think that I have 2400 songs down now.
Anyway, I couldn't think of a fitting song to pick, so I thought I would go for something more 'epic.' I finally decided to go with J.S. Bach's 24th Opus, which is an extremely pretty Cantata. The choral vocals are beyond incredible along with the music; an amazing piece to say the least.

Hear BWV. 24 Ein Ungerärbt Gemüte on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Kiss of the Velvet Whip (The Mistress of Pain)

My song pick two year ago today: The Doobie Brothers - It Keeps You Runnin'

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Mooncoin Jig

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad

My song pick five years ago today: Jerry Reed - Lightning Rod

My song pick six years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Changes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn