2380 Earth, Wind & Fire - Fan the Fire

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61ptXKYl%2BxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Earth, Wind & Fire; Year: 1971; Genre: Funk/Soul
This is number 21, yes, my 21st Funky Friday in a row! Wot can I say, I was raised on and still love almost everything from Earth, Wind & Fire; this is one of my favourites off of their self-titled debut album. Some great funky soul to wind down the work week!

Hear Fan the Fire on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queensrÿche - At The Edge

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Rock Is My Life, and This Is My Song

My song pick three years ago today: Genesis - Watcher of the Skies

My song pick four years ago today: Jim Croce - These Dreams

My song pick five years ago today: Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - Tonight He Grins Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn