2382 Foreigner - Blue Morning, Blue Day

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NyVwsfhSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Double Vision; Year: 1978; Genre: Hard Rock
After going over Foreigner's material the other day I noticed that I only really like their music from their first four albums. I guess it might be that the band lightened their sound or just that their music after that just didn't speak to me, who knows.
Anyway, this is one of my favourites not only from the Double Vision album, but from the band as a whole. I've always loved the heavy, bluesy feel of this track along with the awesome riffs.

Hear Blue Morning, Blue Day on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Voivod - Mechanical Mind

My song pick two years ago today: Quasar - Fanfare/Seeing Stars

My song pick three years ago today: Waylander - A Hero's Lament

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - Seaside Rendezvous

My song pick five years ago today: Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London

My song pick six years ago today: Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade