2414 The Steve Miller Band - Wide River

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31fIay8JYiL.jpg
From: Wide River; Year: 1993; Genre: Rock
I hadn't heard this song for quite some time, but for some reason it started running through my mind this morning.
I remember back about 15 to 20 years ago it got played a lot, and when I say 'a lot' I mean it got run into the ground. Because of that overplay to this day it's a hard song for me to listen to without wanting to skip or change the channel. Besides that fact in my opinion it hasn't aged all that well in comparison to his other more notable songs. Sure, it has the incredible bluesy guitar sound and feel that is in most of his music. Whatever the case, all the same it's still an okay song and fun to listen to... in small doses that is.

Hear Wide River on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stratovarius - Fire Dance

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Aeroplane

My song pick three years ago today: Styx - Renegade

My song pick four years ago today: The Jaggerz - The Rapper

My song pick five years ago today: Sha Na Na - Blue Moon

My song pick six years ago today: The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn