2425 The Five Stairsteps - O-o-o Child

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51taToOjPSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The First Family of Soul: The Best of the Five Stairsteps; Year: 2001 (1970); Genre: Soul
For a while now I've had this track on my mind and I've been meaning to pick it. This is actually one of the songs that I've like since the first time I heard it. I have always loved the incredible bright optimism throughout this track as well as the excellent music; especially the bass guitar.

Hear O-o-o Child on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Delgados - Mr. Blue Sky

My song pick two years ago today: Muse - Citizen Erased

My song pick three years ago today: The Darkness - Is It Just Me

My song pick four years ago today: Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was The Night, Cold Was The Ground

My song pick five years ago today: Devo - Come Back Jonee

My song pick six years ago today: Weather Report - A Remark You Made


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade