2514 Soundgarden - Halfway There

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51F9L1mqaEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: King Animal; Year: 2012; Genre: Alternative Metal
After watching a Soundgarden concert on the television last night it got me in the mood to listen to more of their music. This one of course comes off of their most recent album and is one of the later singles, but is one of my favourites; it's simply in my opinion one of the best songs on the album.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jim Croce - Operator (That's Not the Way It Feels)

My song pick two years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Last Train to London

My song pick three years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Kuru/Speak Like a Child

My song pick four years ago today: The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today

My song pick five years ago today: The Ventures - Walk-Don't Run

My song pick six years ago today: Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn