1774 Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Last Train to London

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51I9A3IuiFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Discovery; Year: 1979; Genre: Symphonic Rock/Disco
Today this song came on whilst I was on the road; being that it's one of my personal favourites from ELO I though that I'd most likely picked it already. I decided that if I hadn't chosen it yet I would today and amazingly I had not. I don't know exactly why, but I've always loved this track.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Kuru/Speak Like a Child

My song pick two years ago today: The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today

My song pick three years ago today: The Ventures - Walk-Don't Run

My song pick four years ago today: Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade