2554 Karussell - Wintermärchen

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61LIwh2bA9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Solche wie du; Year: 1989; Genre: Rock
The other day this track came on my iPod whilst on the road and it felt like a great pick for this Sunday. This is another nice song from the twilight of the DDR period of music from Karussell just before The Wall came down. This is still one of my favourite albums from the band and contains a lot of music I like, including this song.

Hear Wintermärchen on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ian Anderson - Old School Song

My song pick two years ago today: Alice in Chains - Them Bones

My song pick three years ago today: America - Lonely People

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Weißes Fleisch

My song pick five years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Space Into/Fly Like An Eagle

My song pick six years ago today: The Delgados - The Light Before We Land


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade