2659 Alice in Chains - I Stay Away

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GCPou8KaL.jpg
From: Jar of Flies; Year: 1994; Genre: Alternative Metal/Grunge
I heard this song the other day and it has been on my mind ever since, so, like I'm always doing; I'm picking it. This is one that was fairly popular back in the 1990s and definitely of their normal sound.

Hear I Stay Away on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jaco Pastorius (featuring Sam & Dave) - Come Over, Come Over

My song pick two years ago today: Chet Atkins - Whispering

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall, Parts 1-3

My song pick four years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - X-Ray Eyes

My song pick five years ago today: Alton Ellis - Sunday Coming

My song pick six years ago today: Pat Benatar - Treat Me Right

My song pick seven years ago today: Ronnie Milsap - Smokey Mountain Rain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn