2726 Badfinger - Baby Blue

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511j9L1LcqL._SS280.jpg
From: Straight Up; Year: 1971; Genre: Rock
When thinking about which song to pick this morning I happened to start thinking about the band Badfinger. I happened to notice that I hadn't picked one of their songs in a long time and at that only two thus far.
Anyway, this is one that I liked the first time I heard it on the radio many years ago; a really great song with excellent music and vocals.

Hear Baby Blue on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

My song pick two years ago today: Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

My song pick three years ago today: Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein, featuring Carmen Zapata - Te Quiero Puta!

My song pick five years ago today: Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

My song pick six years ago today: The Doors - Love Her Madly

My song pick seven years ago today: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (Young Hearts Be Free)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn