1613 Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

1613 Metallica - The Day That Never Comes
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/619VGtLZxRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Death Magnetic, Year: 2008
Genre: Metal/Thrash Metal

I've been really liking Metallica's newest album and have been listening to it a lot recently. Since it's been a while since I last picked a Metallica song I figured I would add one today.
While I've never considered myself a die hard fan of the band, there's no denying their abilities as musicians or songwriters. To tell the truth I like their music, but ever since Metallica first came on the scene I was seriously turned off by the stuck-up/egotistical attitudes of the main two members of the group. Personally, that's one of the main turnoffs for me with any band, sometimes even to the point where I'll all but quit listening to a band's music if they start copping an attitude. That being said, like I stated before, Metallica's music is excellent and I like much of it.
Anyway, while this song is not as heavy as a lot of their material I like, I absolutely love the overall melodiousness of the track; I especially love Kirk Hammett's awesome guitar solo.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein, featuring Carmen Zapata - Te Quiero Puta!

My song pick two years ago today: Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

My song pick three years ago today: The Doors - Love Her Madly

My song pick four years ago today: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (Young Hearts Be Free)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade