2735 Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XJX05MsxL._SS280.jpg
From: No More Tears; Year: 1991; Genre: Metal
I had a different Ozzy Osbourne song running through my mind this morning, but unfortunately I had already picked it. After looking what I had already chosen from him I was much more surprised to see that this one was not among the ones I had already picked, so it was only obvious which one I was blogging about today.
Anyway, this has always been one of my top favourites from Ozzy's solo work; everything from that driving ostinato bass intro/line to Zakk Wylde's blazing guitar is done almost to perfection. And of course Ozzy's vocals and presence fills it out amazingly well.

Hear No More Tears on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: UFO - Too Hot To Handle

My song pick two years ago today: Stratovarius - Chasing Shadows

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R.

My song pick four years ago today: Tarot - Pilot of All Dreams

My song pick five years ago today: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

My song pick six years ago today: Nightwish - 10th Man Down

My song pick seven years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Donna Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn