1994 Stratovarius - Chasing Shadows

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MBH3HC87L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Dreamspace; Year: 1994; Genre: Power Metal/Progressive Metal
This is my 1994th song pick, and I am still choosing songs that were released the year that coincides with my song pick number.
Anyway, yesterday I was listening to some of Stratovarius' music whist on the road; their soaring sound seemed perfect for my mood and the occasion. So this morning I decided to see what they released in 1994, (today's pick number), I discovered that their album Dreamspace, which by coincidence is actually one of my favourites from the band as well was released that year. That made my pick today pretty easy; this is the first song on the album and a pretty good one I might add.

Hear Chasing Shadows on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R.

My song pick two years ago today: Tarot - Pilot of All Dreams

My song pick three years ago today: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

My song pick four years ago today: Nightwish - 10th Man Down

My song pick five years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Donna Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)