2736 Bonnie Tyler - It's a Jungle Out There

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YX3mSH7zL._SX425_.jpg
From: Faster Than the Speed of Night; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock
Early in the morning I had this song running through my mind, which is one of the deeper tracks I've always liked from Bonnie Tyler.
While it's not looked on as even a minor single, in my opinion it one of her best songs she has recorded. I absolutely love the rhythm and of course the neat sound effects.

Hear It's a Jungle Out There on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Cult - Fire Woman

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Free as a Bird

My song pick three years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Julie Don't Live Here

My song pick four years ago today: Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - My Soul For You

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - D-Rider

My song pick six years ago today: Duran Duran - Rio

My song pick seven years ago today: Rare Earth - (I Know) I'm Losing You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn