2787 Yello - Oh Yeah

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51OAjTMWZBL.jpg
From: Stella; Year: 1985; Genre: Synthpop
This rather fun and recognizable track was running through my mind this morning; many would probably remember this song from a few 1980s films in which it was featured. Very 80's sounding and quite fun at times to listen to.

Hear Oh Yeah on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Wilson Pickett - Take That Pollution Out Your Throat

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

My song pick three years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - Bijou

My song pick five years ago today: Asia - Heat of the Moment

My song pick six years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane

My song pick seven years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Coyote


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade