2900 King Crimson - Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Part 2

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CkYJRfEYL.jpg
From: Larks' Tongues in Aspic; Year: 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
Dang, I'm now at 2900 songs picked; I wasn't sure if I'd make it this far, but wot the heck... why not keep going?
Anyway; I wanted to pick something more epic for this pick and looked no further to the complex and thunderous sounds of King Crimson. This is one of their instrumentals that some in progressive circles might've heard or at least a cover or two of it. Part 2 of the, (at this point), 4 part epic of Larks' Tongues in Aspic; definitely some musical bliss here.

Hear Larks' Tongues in Aspic part 2 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Cars - You Might Think

My song pick two years ago today: Falco - Rock Me Amadeus

My song pick three years ago today: Stratovarius - Elysium

My song pick four years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Muddy River

My song pick five years ago today: Steeleye Span - Padstow

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Lakeside Park

My song pick seven years ago today: Bon Jovi - Every Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn