6925. George Thorogood and the Destroyers - Bad to the Bone

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71U2o+v6kVL._SX522_.jpg
From: Bad to the Bone; Year: 1982; Genre: Blues Rock
Had a few other songs in mind as a possible pick today, but just kept having George Thorogood and the Destroyers' music on my mind; again, took it as a sign I should choose something from them.
It used to be hard for me to seek out and listen to this band, mostly due to the sheer overplay they used to, and probably still, receive on radio airplay. Bad to the Bone had to be one of that frankly got played into the ground. Lately though, since I kind of quit listening to the radio, enough time has passed that I can enjoy it when I do hear them it's actually quite enjoyable.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 7 years ago today: Max Roach - Blues Waltz

My song pick 8 years ago today: David Bowie - After All

My song pick 9 years ago today: Asia - Never in a Million Years

My song pick 10 years ago today: Duran Duran - My Own Way

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Doors - Break on Through (To the Other Side)

My song pick 12 years ago today: Megadeth - Seven

My song pick 13 years ago today: Stratovarius - Under Flaming Skies

My song pick 14 years ago today: Genesis - A Winter's Tale

My song pick 15 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Drive In

My song pick 16 years ago today: Letzte Instanz - Für Immer Und Ewig

My song pick 17 years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Raft of Penguins

My song pick 18 years ago today: John Denver - Jimmy Newman
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alphabetic List "N"

Song Picks By Genre:

Alphabetic List "Q"

Alphabetic List "U"

Theme Picks

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

Alphabetic List "K"