1542 Blue Öyster Cult - Astronomy

1542 Blue Öyster Cult - Astronomy
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qghj-LwNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Secret Treaties, Year: 1974
Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock

After a difficult day I'm really not much in the mood for music, but that won't stop me from making my pick for today. This track is rather beautiful and well constructed both lyrically and musically. I really wish I felt like writing more this evening.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Yoshiki Fukuyama - Angel's Voice

My song pick two years ago today: The Kinks - (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman

My song pick three years ago today: The Allman Brother's Band - Ain't Waistin' Time No More

My song pick four years ago today: Red Sovine - Phantom 309

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)