1761 Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

From: Black Sabbath; Year: 1970; Genre: Metal/Hard Rock
Most of the morning I had this track running through my mind, and since I like the song as well I'm making it my pick. This, of course, is one of the more legendary songs from the last 50 years, which helped launch the heavy metal genre with both dark sounding music written around the menacing diabolus in musica tritone and its dark lyrics.

Hear Black Sabbath on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong - C'est si bon

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Journeyman

My song pick three years ago today: Kansas - The Pinnacle

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Asche Zu Asche

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off