1761 Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

From: Black Sabbath; Year: 1970; Genre: Metal/Hard Rock
Most of the morning I had this track running through my mind, and since I like the song as well I'm making it my pick. This, of course, is one of the more legendary songs from the last 50 years, which helped launch the heavy metal genre with both dark sounding music written around the menacing diabolus in musica tritone and its dark lyrics.

Hear Black Sabbath on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong - C'est si bon

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Journeyman

My song pick three years ago today: Kansas - The Pinnacle

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Asche Zu Asche

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn