3730. Raspberries - I Wanna Be With You

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51qS%2BuUie5L.jpg
From: Fresh; Year: 1972; Genre: Rock/Pop
I happened to notice that I had yet to pick one from this band yet; I thought for sure I did. I cannot even begin to remember how young I was when I first heard their hit I Wanna Be With You, but my Dad listened to it a whole lot whilst growing up; I have a lot of memories attached to their music as a consequence. This is another deceptively complex song wrapped up in pop trappings, but is fun to play nevertheless.

Hear I Wanna Be With You on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bud Tutmarc - End of the Trail

My song pick two years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - The Evil Beside You

My song pick three years ago today: Luther Davis Group - To Be Free

My song pick four years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - Another Time

My song pick five years ago today: Sir Arthur Sullivan - The Lost Chord

My song pick six years ago today: Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun

My song pick seven years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - After You've Gone

My song pick eight years ago today: The Beatles - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)

My song pick nine years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Commotion

My song pick ten years ago today: Don Henley - Boys of Summer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn