3719. Sly and the Family Stone - You Can Make it if You Try

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81WA0-x4hLL._SX522_.jpg
From: Stand!; Year: 1969; Genre: Funk/Soul
It's my 210th consecutive Funky Friday today; couldn't resist going for another track from one of my favourite albums. 

Hear You Can Make it if You Try on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Deep Purple - Stormbringer

My song pick two years ago today: Egg - Fugue in D-Minor

My song pick three years ago today: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - The Last DJ

My song pick four years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Lemmings (Including Cog)

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - Feel for You

My song pick six years ago today: Genesis - Keep It Dark

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Lessons

My song pick eight years ago today: Badfinger - Come and Get It

My song pick nine years ago today: Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

My song pick ten years ago today: Rush - Far Cry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn