3714. Automat - The Rise

From: Automat; Year: 1978; Genre: Electronica/Disco/Progressive Rock
Here's another one I recently discovered that I found very interesting and thought I'd choose it for today's song. Automat apparently was a duo from Italy that sadly only released a single album, but it was a great effort. This is all very much in that mid to late '70s electronic synth sound and is one of those songs that is very interesting musically whilst being very danceable.

Hear The Rise on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Minstrel in the Gallery

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - High Hopes

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - 99 Ways to Die

My song pick four years ago today: Bachman & Turner - That's What It Is

My song pick five years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Harbour Lights

My song pick six years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

My song pick seven years ago today: Eddie Floyd - Knock on Wood

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pussy Willow

My song pick nine years ago today: Bon Jovi featuring Big & Rich - We Got It Going On

My song pick ten years ago today: The Thermals - I Hold the Sound


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In