3715. Sandy Denny - Solo

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Qrq%2BwMujL.jpg
From: Like An Old Fashioned Waltz; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock/Folk Rock

Was checking out a bunch of Sandy Denny's work the other day; I've always been a fan of her singing/playing. Her first album was one that really caught my attention; this is the aptly named first track, being that this was her first solo work.

Hear Solo on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Blondie - Call Me

My song pick two years ago today: Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting

My song pick three years ago today: Alice in Chains - No Excuses

My song pick four years ago today: Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

My song pick five years ago today: Chet Atkins - Battle Hymn of the Republic

My song pick six years ago today: Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm

My song pick seven years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Life by the Drop

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner

My song pick nine years ago today: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

My song pick ten years ago today: Savatage - Believe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn