3356. Bud Tutmarc - End of the Trail

From: Sacred Hawaiian Melodies; Year: 1959; Genre: Hawaiian/Folk
The man who I've taken the majority of my steel guitar lessons from is not doing well and also suffered a big loss. It's a sad time, but I felt motivated to pick one from his mentor today; it just felt right; this is an extremely beautiful song.

Hear End of the Trail on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - The Evil Beside You

My song pick two years ago today: Luther Davis Group - To Be Free

My song pick three years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - Another Time

My song pick four years ago today: Sir Arthur Sullivan - The Lost Chord

My song pick five years ago today: Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun

My song pick six years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - After You've Gone

My song pick seven years ago today: The Beatles - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Commotion

My song pick nine years ago today: Don Henley - Boys of Summer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade