3727. Van Der Graaf Generator - White Hammer

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/916zMQ%2B%2Br3L._SX522_.jpg
From: The Least We Can Do is Wave to Each Other; Year: 1970; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock/Progressive Metal
Heard some of their music come on my player whilst out and about; it got me thinking about picking another one of their songs.
White Hammer is a rather heavy piece of progressive rock, both musically and lyrically, bordering on and even venturing into heavy metal at times throughout the song.

Hear White Hammer on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bernard Wright - Master Rocker

My song pick two years ago today: Max Roach - Mr. X

My song pick three years ago today: Styx - Queen of Spades

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Nobody's Hero

My song pick five years ago today: Waylander - Echoes of the Sidhe

My song pick six years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Macho City

My song pick seven years ago today: Bad English - When I See You Smile

My song pick eight years ago today: The Beatles - Love Me Do

My song pick nine years ago today: Mr. Big - Green-Tinted Sixties Mind

My song pick ten years ago today: ABBA - Our Last Summer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In