3707. Blue Öyster Cult - Spy in the House of the Night

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61zXzoIan3L.jpg
From: Club Ninja; Year: 1985; Genre: Hard Rock
Had BÖC on my mind today yet again and thus I'm picking another one. If I'm correct I've not picked a song off of the Club Ninja album yet, so I'm choosing one of my favourite tracks off the album.

Hear Spy in the House of the Night on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Chicago - Saturday in the Park

My song pick two years ago today: Buffalo Springfield - Expecting to Fly

My song pick three years ago today: Faith No More - We Care a Lot

My song pick four years ago today: Nena - Rette Mich

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - New World Man

My song pick six years ago today: Ten Years After - One of These Days

My song pick seven years ago today: Fairport Convention - Polly on the Shore

My song pick eight years ago today: The Guess Who - No Time
 
My song pick nine years ago today: Jerry Reed - Lord, Mr. Ford
 
My song pick ten years ago today: Nena - Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In